Apply for RFI 388 14 00001
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information from qualified Bangladeshi and/or international organizations able to strengthen the capacity of worker organizations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 3, 2014 and posted on Mar 3, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 17, 2014.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Strengthening and Enhancing National HIV/AIDS Prevention, Diagnosis, Care, Treatment, Monitoring and Surveillance within the Ministry of Health (MOH) in the Republic of Haiti
Previous opportunity: Strengthening the Capacity of the Republican AIDS Center to Implement HIV Programs in the Republic of Kazakhstan under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 388 14 00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 388 14 00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PRM PRMOAPAF 14 008||FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan.|
|DRLA DRLAQM 13 083||Egypt Promoting Accuracy and Transparency in Mass Media|
|PRM PRMOPERR 15 001||FY 2015 Funding Opportunity Announcement for proposals for the Resettlement Support Center (RSC) Eurasia in Moscow, Russia|
|F14AS00111||Aquatic Connectivity and Flood Resilience in CT and RI, Removing the White Rock and Bradford Dams on the Pawcatuck RIver Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief|
|DRLA DRLAQM 13 085||Global Transitional Justice Initiative|
|F14AS00113||Conduct topographic surveys of dunes and beaches on Edwin B. Forsythe NWR Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief|
|SOL 521 14 000027||Annual Program Statement for Local Partners and U.S. PVOs|
|F14AS00115||Hyde Pond and Pond Lilly Dam Removal, CT Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief|
|SCAISB 14 AW 006 SCA 031314||ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT, PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION, U.S. EMBASSY ISLAMABAD|
|USAID BURMA SOL 482 14 000003||Accountable to All (A2A) Strengthening Civil Society and Media in Burma Program|
|0007200||Workshop on Public Administration Reform (PAR)|
|F14AS00121||Addressing Structural Uncertainty in a Decision making Framework to Inform Scaup Conservation Planning|
|NPS 14 NERO 0009||Notice of Intent to Award Post Hurricane Sandy Salt Marsh Change Detection and Development of Salt Marsh Change Detection Protocol for the Northeast Coastal Parks|
|DHS 14 GPD 008 000 01||FY 2014 Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|DHS 14 GPD 067 000 01||FY 2014 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|DHS 14 GPD 056 000 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)|
|DHS 14 GPD 075 000 01||FY 2014 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) Amtrak|
|DHS 14 GPD 067 000 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)|
|DHS 14 GPD 075 000 02||FY 2014 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 14 027||Promoting the Protection and Inclusion of Minority Ethnic and Religious Communities in Iraq|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 388 14 00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.