Apply for SOL 527 11 000003
- The Peru USAID Lima in the agriculture business and commerce community development education employment, labor and training environment health law, justice and legal services natural resources regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/Peru Development Assistance Fund Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 4, 2011 and posted on Jan 4, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $315,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Applicants must be local Peruvian non governmental organizations, such as private, non profit organizations (or for profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, mothers clubs, local community based organizations, grassroots establishments, municipalities or local government bodies, and/or relevant special interest associations. This Annual Program Statement focuses on establishing grant opportunities for small development activities that address basic community needs. Applications for financial assistance under the DAF must clearly demonstrate community participation, in kind labor, cash contributions, and engagement in the proposed activity.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Health Law, Justice and Legal Services Natural Resources Regional Development
Next opportunity: FY11 Species Recovery Grants to Tribes
Previous opportunity: Research on Alcohol Related Public Policies such as Those Detailed in the Alcohol Policy Information System (R21)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL 527 11 000003
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL 527 11 000003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.