Apply for RDBCP 2012 VAPG
- The Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Value Added Producer Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.352 Value Added Producer Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2012 and posted on Aug 16, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2012 Application must be submitted by October 15, 2012 to be considered for funding. Applications may be submitted on paper or electronically. Paper applications must be postmarked and mailed, shipped or sent overnight by this date. Electronic applications are permitted via www.grants.gov only, and must be received before midnight on this date. Late applications will not be considered for FY2012 funding..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $14,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 120 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Individuals.
- Eligible applicants are Independent Producer, Agricultural Producer Group,Farmer or Rancher Cooperative, or a Majority Controlled Produced Based Business. Applicants must meet all related requirements for Emerging Market (as applicable), Citizenship, Legal Authority and Responsibility, Multiple Grants and Active Grants. In addition, you must meet Departmental requirements related to debarment, suspension and exclusion from participation in Federal assistance programs, as well as requirements related to outstanding Federal income taxes, judgments and delinquencies. For detailed requirements, see 7 CFR 4284.920 and 7 CFR 4284.921.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
Previous opportunity: Archive Backlog Cataloging Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP 2012 VAPG
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP 2012 VAPG) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 004268||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking|
|RDBCP SSDPG 2014||Small Socially Disadvantaged Producer Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2014||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP RCDG 2015||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP 10 01 RBOG||Rural Business Opportunity Grant|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003180||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 003450||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP 2012 VAPG", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.