Apply for FR 5900 N 11B
- The HUD in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Project Demonstration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.241.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2016 and posted on Jan 04, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU
Previous opportunity: Supporting the National Blood Transfusion Service in the Implementation and Expansion of Blood Safety Activities in Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 5900 N 11B
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 5900 N 11B) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 5900 N 22||Supportive Services Demonstration for Elderly Households in HUD-Assisted Multifamily Housing|
|FR 6000 N 03||HOPE VI Main Street Grant Program|
|FR 6000 N 30||NOFA for HUD's FY16-17 Housing Counseling Training Grant Program|
|FR 6000 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Years 2016 and 2017 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
|FR 6000 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration (LHRD) Grant Program|
|FR 6000 N 12||Lead-Based Paint Hazard Control (LBPHC) Grant Program|
|FR 6000 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6000 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 5900 N 29||Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization|
|FR 6000 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6000 N 21C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6000 N 21A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6000 N 21B||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative|
|FR 6000 N 15||Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre and Full Application|
|FR 6000 N 06||HUD Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program|
|VA GPD 2016 SN||VA Grant and Per Diem Program Special Need Renewal|
|FR 6000 N 07||Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|FR 6000 N 25||FY2016 Continuum of Care|
|FR 6100 N 01||General Section to HUD's Fiscal Year 2017 Notice(s) of Funding Availability for Discretionary Programs (General Section)|
|FR 6000 N 27||ROSS for Education|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 5900 N 11B", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.