Apply for INL21CA0007 PAKISTAN TRAINING NOFO
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the employment, labor and training, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Virtual Training for Criminal Justice Sector in Pakistan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Genetic and Hybrid Characterization of Water Chestnut in the US
Previous opportunity: DRL Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Rights in Marriage; Free and Fair Elections; Rule of Law; and Marginalized Communities
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL21CA0007 PAKISTAN TRAINING NOFO
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL21CA0007 PAKISTAN TRAINING NOFO", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.