Apply for VITA 2017
- The USDOT-IRS-VITA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "VITA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.009.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2016 and posted on Apr 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2016.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 240 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Tax Counseling for the Elderly
Previous opportunity: Capital Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for VITA 2017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (VITA 2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TCE 2017 001||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|P16AS00139||Geophysical Sub-surface Surveys|
|F16AS00203||SD Prescribed Fire Training Exchange|
|APS 519 16 000002||Democracy and Governance Annual Program Statement (APS) 2016|
|DHS 16 MT 041 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3|
|NPS 16 NERO 0044||Interpretive Youth Interns|
|NPSNOIOSFT1600579||Perform Preservation Maintenance on Historic Structures|
|NOI ILAB 16 06||Global Project to Promote Private Sector Investment in Workplace-Based Training Programs for Vulnerable Youth|
|P16AS00145||Complete Channel Islands National Park Administrative History|
|OVW 2016 10120||OVW FY 2016 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction|
|NPS 16 NERO 0049||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Hire 2016 Youth Crew to Maintain Cultural Landscapes at Flight 93 National Memorial|
|NPS 16 NERO 0050||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Hire 2016 Youth Crew to Maintain Cultural Landscapes at Fort Necessity National Battlefield|
|F16AS00217||Pollinators of the Endangered Dwarf Bear Poppy|
|NPS 16 NERO 0051||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Provide Youth Interns with Experiences in the Principles and Practices of Historic Preservation Maintenance at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP|
|SCAISB 16 AW 009 05112016||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan|
|NOI ILAB 16 04||Country Projects to Promote Workplace-Based Training for Vulnerable Youth in Argentina, Costa Rica, and Kenya|
|SCAISB 16 AW 010 05112016||English Language Teacher Programs for Pakistan|
|DTMA91R1600032||America'a Marine Highway Projects|
|NPSNOISRC1600675||New Light Under the Surface|
|DTFH6116RA00009||Snowmobile Safety and Access Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "VITA 2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.