Apply for USDA NIFA WAMS 003415
- The National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture business and commerce community development education employment, labor and training environment natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women And Minorities In Science, Technology, Engineering And Mathematics Fields Program (WAMS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.318 Women and Minorities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Fields.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2011 and posted on Mar 10, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $364,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Individuals Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- Applications may be submitted by eligible applicants and may be a collaborative state, tribal, local, or regionally based network or partnership of public or private entities. Eligible applicants are (a) State agricultural experiment stations (b) colleges and universities (c) university research foundations (d) other research institutions and organizations (e) Federal agencies (f) national laboratories (g) private organizations or corporations (h) individuals or (i) any group consisting of 2 or more of the entities described in subparagraphs (a) through (h). Priority will be given to eligible institutions that carry out continuing programs funded by the Secretary.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Natural Resources Regional Development Science and Technology and other Research and Develo
Next opportunity: Maine Acadian Culture Project
Previous opportunity: i6 Green
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA WAMS 003415
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA WAMS 003415", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.