Apply for APS 306 10 0021
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Addressing Short Term Stabilization and Long Term Development Objectives through Revitalization of Afghan Agriculture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 6, 2010 and posted on May 6, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 6, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $500,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: NIDA Research Center of Excellence Grant Program (P50)
Previous opportunity: Fire Effects Monitoring in Central Great Plains NPS Units
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS 306 10 0021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS 306 10 0021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID SENEGAL RFA 685 10 A 12||Agricultural Development Program|
|USDA NRCS WA 10 02||2010 Washington State NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Announcement|
|USDA NRCS KS 10 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|USDA FNS HFCG 2010||USDA FNS Hunger Free|
|USDA FNS WICBF 10||FY 2010 WIC BF Peer Counseling Curriculum Update and Training|
|USDA NRCS ND 10 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|RDBCP 10 03 RCDG||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|APS OAA 10 000001 A2 PERU||Peru Alternative Development Public Private Partnerships in Oil Palm, Cocoa, Coffee|
|CEPD 2010 02||Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program|
|USAID RUSSIA ORD 10 0005 RFA||North Caucasus Agricultural Development Project|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003280||Children, Youth Families at Risk 4 H Military Partnership Program|
|RDBCP 10 04 REIC||Research on the Economic Impact of Cooperatives|
|USDA FNS SEBTC WIC FY2010||FY2010 Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (SEBTC) for WIC Model|
|USDA FNS SEBTC SNAP FY2010||FY 2010 Summer Electronic Benefits Transfer for Children (SEBTC) SNAP MODEL|
|APS SUDAN AAO 10 000001||AGRICULTURAL INNOVATION IN SOUTHERN SUDAN|
|AMS NOP 10 0066||National Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|AMS NOP 10 0065||AMA Organic Certification Cost Share Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003353||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Community Projects|
|USDA NIFA BFR 003356||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USAID TANZANIA 11 003 RFA||Collaborative Research and Capacity Building|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS 306 10 0021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.