Apply for RFA 111 14 000003
- The Armenia USAID Yerevan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Civil Society for Accountable Governance Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2013 and posted on Oct 28, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 16, 2013.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- The competition under this RFA is limited to local organizations in accordance with Section 7077 (a) Local Competition Authority of Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (P.L. 112 74).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2014 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program
Previous opportunity: Enhancing the Capacity for Biomedical Research on Tuberculosis for HIV infected Mothers and Children in India (R01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 111 14 000003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 111 14 000003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS USCG 2014 001||National Non Profit Organization Grant Program|
|DHS 13 GPD 044 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG)|
|TAT FY14||Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
|NPS 14 NERO 0001||Notice of Intent to Award Upper Delaware River Implement Management Plan FY 14|
|ECA ECAAE 14 013||FY 2014 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars and Secondary Educators|
|PRM PRMOAPAF 14 001||FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya|
|LBBP 2014 1||FY 2014 Land Buy Back Program for Tribal Nations|
|DRLA DRLAQM 14 005||Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Europe and Eurasia (Azerbaijan, Moldova and Turkey)|
|ISN ISNCTR 14 001||Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|ISN ISNCTR 14 002||Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|ISN ISNCTR 14 003||Global Nuclear Security Engagement Activities|
|PRM PRMOAPAF 14 002||FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Rwanda and Tanzania|
|ECA ECAAE 14 014||Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders|
|SOL OAA 14 000019||Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Securing Water for Food A Grand Challenge for Development Competition|
|G14AS00014||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|NPS 14 NERO 0002||Notice of Intent to Award Independence Visitor Center Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|SOL OAA 14 000025||REQUEST FOR INFORMATION Middle East North Africa Investment Initiative (MENA II)|
|PRM PRMOAPNE 14 001||FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting refugees from Syria in Jordan, Lebanon, and Iraq|
|SOL 388 14 000001||Increasing Participation of People with Disabilities in USAID/Bangladesh Activities|
|NPS NOIP14AC00016||Ebeys Landing National Historical Reserve Operations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 111 14 000003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.