Apply for RFA 306 11 0024
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Afghanistan Civilian Assistance Program II (ACAP II)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2011 and posted on Mar 23, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 5, 2011.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $64,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Program Project on Alcohol Related Research (P01)
Previous opportunity: Leveraging Effective Application of Direct (LEAD) Investments Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 306 11 0024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 306 11 0024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NAS 1||ANTIDRUG COALITIONS IN MEXICO|
|9325010077||Midway Verbesina Eradication Grant Program|
|L11AS00063||Social Science Research Visitor Use Modeling|
|NPS NOITA0012||Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area|
|FR 5500 N 12||Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants|
|CDFI 2011 BEA||CDFI 2011 BEA|
|USDA NIFA F4HN 003444||Rural Youth Development|
|FWS BIG 12||Boating Infrastructure Grant Program Tier 2, Competitive|
|FWS BIG 12 T1||Boating Infrastructure Grant Program Tier 1, Basic|
|MCC 9023 RFA 63||Nutrition and Community Development|
|RDRUS RFP 2011||Revolving Loan Fund|
|D15AC00006||YMCA Engaging the Next Generation Community Coordinator Position|
|P15AS01070||KEFJ Centennial Mural|
|NPS 16 NERO 0005||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|DOS MSU SSH FY16||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self Help 2016, U.S. Embassy Maseru|
|P16AS00024||Development of GW Cincinnati Mill Creek|
|RFA 165 16 000002||Expanding Participation of People with Disabilities Program-Macedonia|
|COMMGRANTSHIVAIDS16||HIV and AIDS Community Grants Program|
|SCO 200 16 GR061||Evaluation of Regional Money Laundering Risks within Colombia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 306 11 0024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.