Apply for USAID W OAA GRO 11 00603
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AmaZONAS Andinas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 2, 2011 and posted on Jun 2, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2012.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Regional NGOs in Latin America and the Caribbean
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Park Service Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
Previous opportunity: Youth Environmental Outdoor Education and Camps
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAID W OAA GRO 11 00603
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAID W OAA GRO 11 00603) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|11JA07||Document Tools for Implementing Inmate Behavior Management Setting Measurable Goals|
|R11SS60007||Long term Curation of the Norton Collection|
|L11AS00104||SNPLMA Round 11 Parks Trails and Natural Areas|
|DRL 11 KG 060711||Democracy and Human Rights Programs in Kyrgyzstan|
|FR 5509 N 01||Capacity Building for Sustainable Communities|
|NPSNOIIMRO10295||Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and cultural, at Isle Royale National Park|
|NPS 11 NOIGRCA 100101||CESU Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery|
|DRL 11 MENAINITIATIVES RFP 060811||MENA INITIATIVES|
|M OAA GRO LMA 11 02000||Development Innovation Venture|
|NPS 11 NERO 0040||Building the Captain John Smith Chesapeake NHT through Youth Driven Service, James River Segment|
|NPSNOIIMRO111012||Prepare a Multiple Property Documentation Form for the Oregon Trail through the State of Oregon|
|NPS 11 NERO 0043||Youth Project Rehabilitation of the Appalachian National Scenic Trail in Vermont, Chateauguay to Route 12|
|RFA 113 11 000001||STRENGTHENING CIVIL SOCIETY AND INDEPENDENT MEDIA IN BELARUS|
|SHTG FY 11 01||Susan Harwood Training Grant Program FY 2011|
|DTPH56 11 SN 000003||2012 State Damage Prevention (SDP) Grants|
|DRL 11 NEA 06162011||Justice and Dignity Initiative in the Middle East and North Africa|
|DRL 11 CUBA 06162011||Cuba Programs|
|RFA 114 11 000002||Advancing National Integration|
|DRL 10 IRAQDG PROP 051910||Democracy and Governance Initiatives, Iraq|
|PRM ANE 12 CA SA 021312||FY 2012 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting Tibetan refugees in South Asia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAID W OAA GRO 11 00603", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.