Ambassador's Self Help Fund, Embassy Kinshasa (SSH 508 16 300)
- The DOS-COD in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ambassador's Self Help Fund, Embassy Kinshasa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2016 and posted on Jun 06, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SSH 508 16 300) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|S ND POL 16 001||Gender-Based Violence Prevention and Awareness Caravan|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2017||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|BOR LC 16 N015||Notice of Intent to Award|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2016 04||Financial Literacy for Mexican Women: Breaking the Cycle of Violence|
|FR 6000 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants|
|P16AS00356||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00369||Blue Ridge National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00422||Cane River National Heritage Area|
|NPS DOIP16AC01283||FY2016 Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P16AS00498||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00503||Master Plan Abingdon VA to Elizabethton, TN|
|P16AS00507||Complete Master Plan from Chesnee to Blacksburg|
|FR 6000 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|P16AC01262||Developmental Projects to Improve Enagement at MIIN|
|P16AS00561||South Carolina National Heritage Corridor|
|BMA 538 STIP 2016||USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean Science, Technology, Innovations, and Partnerships|
|P16AS00573||Overmountain Victory Trail Annual Commemorative March|
|P16AS00575||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation|
|NPS 16 NERO 0196||Community Conversations: Finding Relevance in the National Parks of Boston|
|RFI 383 GVP 17 001||RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SSH 508 16 300", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.