Apply for CNCS GRANTS 08312011
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the agriculture arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) community development disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training environment food and nutrition health housing law, justice and legal services natural resources other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AmeriCorps State and National Indian Tribes Planning Grant Competitions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.006 AmeriCorps.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2011 and posted on Sep 1, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2012 The deadline for eGrants submissions is 500 p.m. Eastern Time on January 18, 2012..
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
- Indian Tribes Planning Grant applicants must not have received an AmeriCorps grant in the past and must be an Indian Tribe. Applicants may have received funding through Learn and Serve America, NCCC, Senior Corps, or VISTA. An Indian Tribe is defined as a federally recognized Indian Tribe, band, nation, or other organized group or community, including any Native village, Regional Corporation, or Village Corporation, as defined under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (43 U.S.C. 1602), that the United States Government determines is eligible for special programs and services provided under federal law to Indians because of their status as Indians. Indian Tribes also include tribal organizations controlled, sanctioned, or chartered by one of the entities described above. 6 Note Indian Tribes are eligible to apply to any Corporation competition, including State or National Planning Grants.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Food and Nutrition Health Housing Law, Justice
Next opportunity: AmeriCorps State and National Grant Competitions
Previous opportunity: AmeriCorps State and National Planning 2012 Notice of Federal Funding Opportunity
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CNCS GRANTS 08312011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CNCS GRANTS 08312011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CNCS GRANTS 100108 001||AmeriCorps State and National Notice of Federal Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS GRANTS 08312011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.