Apply for CNCS GRANTS 08302011 001
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the agriculture arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) community development disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training environment food and nutrition health housing law, justice and legal services natural resources other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AmeriCorps State and National Planning 2012 Notice of Federal Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.006 AmeriCorps.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2011 and posted on Sep 1, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2012 The deadline for eGrants submissions is 500 p.m. Eastern Time on January 18, 2012..
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments.
- Public or private nonprofit organizations, including faith based and other community organizations institutions of higher education government entities within states or territories (e.g., cities, counties) Indian Tribes labor organizations or a partnership or consortia consisting of the aforementioned are eligible to apply. Intermediaries are encouraged to apply. If your organization works in just one state, please contact your state commission, which can be found here http://www.americorps.gov/about/contact/statecommission.asp. You will apply to them. If your organization works in more than one state, you are eligible to apply for a national grant. You will apply directly to the Corporation.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Community Development Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Food and Nutrition Health Housing Law, Justice
Next opportunity: AmeriCorps State and National Indian Tribes Planning Grant Competitions
Previous opportunity: Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CNCS GRANTS 08302011 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CNCS GRANTS 08302011 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CNCS GRANTS 08312011||AmeriCorps State and National Indian Tribes Planning Grant Competitions|
|CNCS GRANTS 100108 001||AmeriCorps State and National Notice of Federal Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS GRANTS 08302011 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.