Apply for NPS 12 APPA 0092
- The National Park Service in the environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Appalachian Trail Corridor Monitoring, Maintenance, and Mitigation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935 National Trails System Projects.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2012 and posted on Jul 18, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $230,401.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $230,401.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Research initiative on poverty, inequality, self sufficiency and mobility among Hispanic populations in the US
Previous opportunity: Public Comment Analysis on the National Mall Plan Alternatives and Socioeconomic Impacts Analysis
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 12 APPA 0092
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 12 APPA 0092) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F12AS00299||Coral Pink Sand Dunes Tiger Beetle|
|F12AS00302||Re establishing Sheep Creek drainage with native Colorado Cutthroat trout.|
|F12AS00330||Ag Tile Drain Water Quality Project|
|NPS 12 NERO 0095||Land Protection and other RSC activities in the SUASCO Watershed|
|NPS 12 NERO 0096||Maurice River, Lower Delaware River, White Clay Creek National Wild and Scenic Conservation|
|NPS 12 APPA 0094||Appalachian Trail Facility Management Support|
|NPS 12 NERO 0097||Delaware River Watershed Protection Initiative|
|NPS 12 APPA 0098||Great Smoky Mountain Appalachian Trail Rehabilitation Projects|
|NPS 12 NERO 0100||White Clay Creek|
|F12AS00328||Natural Communities Survey of Impounded Wetland Complex|
|NPS 12 NERO 0103||Musconetcong River Conservation|
|NPS 12 NERO 0104||Maurice River Conservation|
|F12AS00336||Cooperative Research Program on Fish Nutrition and Diet Development|
|F12AS00344||Bat Surveys and documentation of bat hibernation concentrations in the Rocky Mountains|
|L12AS00191||Data Sharing Project with the State Historic Preservation Office in Colorado.|
|F12AS00350||Recording and Evaluating Two Ranch Complexes|
|F12AS00356||Conservation of Priority Wetland and Upland Habitat in the RWBJV|
|F12AS00359||Arctic Grayling Winter Habitat|
|F12AS00361||Wildlife Without Borders|
|NPS 12 NERO 0116||Advancing Landscape Conservation in the Northeast Megaregion|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 12 APPA 0092", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.