Apply for HS 12 001
- The Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research initiative on poverty, inequality, self sufficiency and mobility among Hispanic populations in the US" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.239 Policy Research and Evaluation Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2012 and posted on Jul 18, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $375,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants for the Hispanic research program is restricted to currently funded ASPE poverty research centers University of California Davis, Stanford University and the University of Wisconsin Madison. This is a supplemental grant.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Coral Pink Sand Dunes Tiger Beetle
Previous opportunity: Appalachian Trail Corridor Monitoring, Maintenance, and Mitigation
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HS 12 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HS 12 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2013 ACL DA 1301||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impacted by National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DD 0041||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0580||Building Child Welfare Capacity for Continuous Quality Improvement Project|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR RE 0173||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R05 0479||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee City of Detroit within Wayne County, Michigan|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R04 0362||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Sunflower County, Mississippi|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0457||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Jersey City within Hudson County, New Jersey|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R03 0477||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee City of Baltimore, Maryland|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R03 0339||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Washington, District of Columbia|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0586||Adoption Recruitment Campaign and Response Initiative|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CS 0579||Tribal Title IV E Plan Development Grants|
|HHS 2013 ACL OEA IR 0040||The Eldercare Locator|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE PD 0549||Family Self Sufficiency and Stability Research Scholars Network|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE PD 0548||Data Center for Family Self Sufficiency|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA PC 0041||Pension Counseling Information Projects|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CB 0592||Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA LG 0046||National Resource Center for LGBT Aging|
|HS 13 001||poverty center post doctoral program on poverty, inequality and mobility in the US|
|HHS 2013 ACF ORR RG 0568||Refugee Home Based Childcare Microenterprise Development Project|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA AC 0045||National Alzheimers Call Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HS 12 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.