Appendix C: Topics in Biological, Physiological, and Behavioral Adaptations to Spaceflight: Integrated One Year Mission Project and Other Opportunities (80JSC017N0001 BPBA)
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Johnson Space Center in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Appendix C: Topics in Biological, Physiological, and Behavioral Adaptations to Spaceflight: Integrated One Year Mission Project and Other Opportunities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 04, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (80JSC017N0001 BPBA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001848||FY 2018 Research and Development for Next Generation Nuclear Physics Accelerator Facilities|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
|18 523||Critical Resilient Interdependent Infrastructure Systems and Processes|
|G18AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast (CESU)|
|18 525||Re-entry to Active Research Program|
|F18AS00008||DS Refractory Period, Determination of Delta Smelt spawning behavior and microhabitat|
|F18AS00006||LFS Feeding Habits Study|
|G18AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast (CESU)|
|DE FOA 0001858||OPEN 2018|
|F17AS00458||DS Domestication Study|
|G18AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0244||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "80JSC017N0001 BPBA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.