Data for Youth Services Collaborative Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI (95332418N0004)
- The Millennium Challenge Corporation in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Data for Youth Services Collaborative Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 85.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "95332418N0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.