Apply for W911SR 15 R 0003
- The ACC APG Edgewood in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Army Educational Outreach Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630 Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2015 and posted on Jan 28, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2015.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fox River NRDA
Previous opportunity: Offshore Storage Resource Assessment
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911SR 15 R 0003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911SR 15 R 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0001||Research in Computational and Experimental Fluid Dynamics|
|G15AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|15 539||Professional Formation of Engineers|
|DTPH5615SN0002||Technical Assistance Grants (TAG)|
|P15AS00040||Collections Management Training at the Carl Sandburg Home NHS|
|2015 NIST NCNR 01||NIST Center for Neutron Research (NCNR) Comprehensive Grant Program|
|NNH15ZDA004C||NASA SCIENCE MISSION DIRECTORATE SMD SCIENCE EDUCATION|
|P15AS00043||Catalog and Describe Carl Sandburgs Archives Phase II|
|DE FOA 0001289||NODES|
|G15AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau|
|NNH14ZDA001N EPDS||ROSES 2014 Extreme Precision Doppler Spectrometer Instrument|
|BAA GLOBALHEALTH 2015||The USAID Global Health Development Innovation Accelerator Broad Agency Announcement|
|G15AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0001258||SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|15 542||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship Program (NRT)|
|NNK15AD01A||TECHNOLOGY ADVANCING PARTNERSHIPS CALL AT JOHN F. KENNEDY SPACE CENTER|
|2015 NIST NSTIC 01||National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreement Program|
|2015 NIST SSCD 01||NIST Standards Services Curricula Development (SSCD) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|NNH15ZEA001N||RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN AERONAUTICS 2015|
|W911NF 15 R 0007||Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (ARI) Foundational Science Research Unit (FSRU) Broad Agency Announcement for Basic Scientific Research (FY 2015)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911SR 15 R 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.