Opportunity Information: Apply for F16AS00404
Apply for F16AS00404
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the agriculture, business and commerce, community development, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, food and nutrition, health, housing, information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Asian Elephant Conservation Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.621.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 01, 2016. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2024.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Housing, Informat
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Promoting Student Resilience (PSR) Program CFDA Number 84184C
Previous opportunity: Hypertension Outcomes for T4 REsearch within Lower Middle-Income Countries (Hy-TREC) (U01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00404
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00404", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.