Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OCS EI 0137
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assets for Independence Demonstration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.602 Assets for Independence Demonstration Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2013 and posted on Mar 28, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 7, 2013 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $15,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments Special district governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- Non profit entities without 501(c)(3) status may only apply as a joint applicant with an entity that has the 501(c)(3) status. Governmental entities (such as a State, local, or Tribal governments or agencies) may only apply as a joint applicant with an entity that has the 501(c)(3) status. Low Income Credit Unions and Community Development Financial Institutions may apply only if they demonstrate a strong collaborative relationship with one or more local community based organization(s) that seek to address poverty and the economic needs of community residents. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals and foreign entities are not eligible for awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Community Assistance Program State Support Services Element (CAP SSSE)
Previous opportunity: Community Assistance Program State Support Services Element (CAP SSSE)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2011 ACF OCS EI 0137
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2011 ACF OCS EI 0137) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CO 0270||Child Welfare Education System Collaborations to Increase Educational Stability|
|HHS 2012 AOA HD 1207||National Minority Aging Organizations Technical Assistance Consortium|
|HHS 2012 ACF OCS EE 0274||Community Economic Development (CED) Projects|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CS 0280||Tribal Title IV E Plan Development Grants|
|HHS 2012 ACF ACYF CO 0315||Child Welfare Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children with Child Welfare Involvement|
|HHS 2012 ACF ORR ZI 0288||Discretionary Grant Funds for Projects to Establish Individual Development Account (IDA) Programs for Refugees|
|HHS 2012 ACF ORR ZE 0317||Refugee School Impact|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R01 0453||Head Start Grantee Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan in Fairfield County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0329||Early Head Start Grantee Bronx and New York Counties, New York|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0326||Head Start Grantee Cities of Patterson and Prospect Park in Passaic County, New Jersey|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0332||Head Start Grantee Orleans and Genesee Counties, New York|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0333||Head Start Grantee Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, and Salem Counties, New Jersey|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0335||Head Start Grantee Village of Kiryas Joel in Monroe County, New York|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0355||Early Head Start Grantee Cities of Patterson and Prospect Park in Passaic County, New Jersey|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0358||Early Head Start Grantee Orleans and Genesee Counties, New York|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0360||Early Head Start Grantee Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem Counties and the City of Sicklerville in Camden County, New Jersey|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0363||Early Head Start Grantee Village of Kiryas Joel in Monroe County, New York|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0432||Head Start Grantee Mayaguez, Las Marias, Maricao, Hormigueros, and Anasco Municipalities, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0456||Head Start Grantee Albany County, New York|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0483||Head Start Grantee New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens and Richmond Counties, New York|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2011 ACF OCS EI 0137", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.