Apply for HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CY 0575
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Basic Center Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.623 Basic Center Grant.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2013 and posted on May 21, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2013 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $16,300,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 116 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Special district governments County governments.
- In selecting eligible applicants to receive grants under this FOA, priority will be given to entities that have experience in providing shelter and services to runaway, homeless and street youth as required by the RHY Act. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG)
Previous opportunity: Lewiston Orchards Project Pilot Water Exchange
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CY 0575
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CY 0575) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA SH0 0059||Measuring the Value of Prevention within the SMP Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE PH 0576||Center for Research on Hispanic Children Families|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YE 0603||Child Care Research Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2013 ACF ANA NE 0588||Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (SEEDS)|
|HHS 2013 ACF ORR ZV 0570||National Human Trafficking Hotline, Training, and Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF ANA NO 0587||Native Asset Building Initiative|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0612||Head Start Grantee Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan in Fairfield County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0615||Head Start Grantee Amelia, Appomattox, Buckingham, Charlotte, Cumberland, Goochland, Lunenburg, Nottoway, and Prince Edward Counties, Virginia|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0616||Early Head Start Grantee York County, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R04 0617||Head Start Grantee New Hanover County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R04 0618||Head Start Grantee Russell County, Alabama|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0614||Head Start Grantee Ashtabula County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0613||Early Head Start Grantee Ashtabula County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0620||Head Start Grantee Miller, Little River, Hempstead, Nevada, Lafayette, Sevier, and Howard Counties, Arkansas|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0621||Head Start Grantee Natchitoches and Desoto Parishes, Louisiana|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CM R12 0630||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee Arkansas, Louisiana, and Missouri|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R02 0529||Early Head Start Grantee Bronx County, New York|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0546||Early Head Start Grantee Bradford and Tioga Counties, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0545||Head Start Grantee Bradford and Tioga Counties, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0627||Head Start Grantee Caroline County, Virginia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CY 0575", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.