Apply for RFA OAA 11 000010
- The Agency for International Development in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Biodiversity Understanding in Infrastructure and Landscape Development (BUILD)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2011 and posted on May 18, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2011 Closing Time 1100 A.M. EST.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,200,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Alaska Wildland Urban Interface Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects
Previous opportunity: Improving Service Delivery to Youth in the Child Welfare System
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OAA 11 000010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OAA 11 000010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F11PS00787||Alaska Wildland Urban Interface Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects|
|R11AF20019||Reclamations Water Use Efficiency Grant Program, California Bay Delta Constituents|
|NWRS R2 22521 1101||Establishment of the Rio Grande Canalization Project Water Transaction Program in southern New Mexico|
|MCC 11 0041 RFA 26||Post Compact Data Collection Services|
|D11AC1000||AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot|
|NPSNOIP11AC80257||Five Year Cooperative Agreement with Washington Conservation Corps|
|NPS NOIR4240110002||Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Parks|
|EPA REG04 11 WPDG||FY11 Region 04 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BLM WO NOI L11AS00115||Youth Environmental Outdoor Education and Camps|
|EPA OPP 11 002||EPA School Integrated Pest Management Grants|
|EPA REG1 WPDG 2011||FY11 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG03 EAD 11 08||FY11 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|FWS R8 80211BG104||San Francisco Bay JV Administration|
|EPA OSWER ORCR 11 04||FY 2011 TRIBAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE PROJECT|
|EPA OSWER ORCR 11 02||FY 2011 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|R11SF40015||Middle Rio Grande Endangered Species Act Collaborative Program Restoration of Habitat Benefitting the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow and the Southwestern Willow Flycatcher|
|RFA 512 11 000003||BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION OF PUBLIC LANDS IN THE BRAZILIAN AMAZON|
|R11AS20008||Salmonid Spawning and Rearing Habitat Restoration Work in Central Valley Project (CVP) Rivers|
|R11AS20012||Peer Review of Groundwater Models used in Californias Central Valley|
|R11SF32000022||Gravity Monitoring of the Lower Santa Cruz River Enhanced Potential Recharge Study|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 11 000010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.