Apply for BJA 2011 3060
- The Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 11 Violent Gang and Gun Crime Reduction Program (Project Safe Neighborhoods)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.609 Project Safe Neighborhoods.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 7, 2011 and posted on Jun 7, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2011.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $326,386.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- The PSN task force must identify a fiscal agent for the district. If the fiscal agent has changed from last year (FY 2010), the new fiscal agent must be certified by the U.S. Attorneys Office. Eligible fiscal agents include states, units of local government, educational institutions, faith based and other community organizations, and private nonprofit organizations. BJA recommends that districts select their current PSN fiscal agent, or consider using the State Administering Agency (SAA) for DOJ funding, as SAAs can better leverage state resources to assist in the implementation of the districts PSN initiative. For a list of SAAs, see www.ojp.usdoj.gov/saa/. For details on the fiscal agen
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Democracy and Human Rights Programs in Kyrgyzstan
Previous opportunity: Counter Trafficking in Persons Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2011 3060
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2011 3060) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2011 3031||BJA FY 11 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program Local Solicitation|
|BJA 2011 3029||BJA FY 11 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program State Solicitation|
|BJA 2011 3069||BJA FY 11 Prison Rape Elimination Act Demonstration Projects to Establish Zero Tolerance Cultures for Sexual Assault Program|
|BJA 2011 3073||BJA FY 11 Prison Industry Enhancement Certification Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2011 3071||OJJDP FY 2011 Defending Childhood Task Force Technical Assistance Project|
|BJA 2011 3063||BJA FY 11 Improving Criminal Courts Solicitation|
|BJA 2011 3076||BJA FY 11 Building Neighborhood Capacity Program Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator|
|OJJDP 2011 3072||OJJDP FY 2011 Second Chance Act Juvenile Offender Reentry Program for Planning and Demonstration Projects|
|INL 11 GR 0005 EAP 06102011||Asia Regional Anticorruption Advisor Program (RACA)|
|INL 11 GR 0006 EUR 06102011||Macedonia Defense Bar Program|
|ONDCP DRUGCOURTTTA 2012||ONDCP Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|SMART 2013 8372||SMART FY 13 Maintenance and Operation of the National Sex Offender Public Website|
|SMART 2013 3590||SMART FY 13 Sex Offender Management Fellowship Program|
|DOJ 2014 3709||FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|SMART 2014 3783||SMART FY 14 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|SMART 2014 3915||SMART FY Campus Sexual Assault Perpetrator Treatment Pilot Project|
|D15AP00008||Estate Planning Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives|
|SMART 2015 4074||SMART FY 15 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|SMART 2015 4107||SMART FY 15 Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management Applying Circles of Support and Accountability in Indian Country Project Sites|
|SMART 2015 4150||SMART FY 15 Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management Applying Circles of Support of Accountability in Indian Country Training and Technical Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2011 3060", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.