Apply for USAID CAMBODIA 442 11 002 RFA
- The Thailand USAID Bangkok in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Counter Trafficking in Persons Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2011 and posted on Jun 7, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2011 400 pm local Phnom Penh, Cambodia time.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,400,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BJA FY 11 Violent Gang and Gun Crime Reduction Program (Project Safe Neighborhoods)
Previous opportunity: Use of Microalgae Feedstocks in the Joint Development and Validation of a Novel Algal Lipids Extraction Technology
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAID CAMBODIA 442 11 002 RFA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAID CAMBODIA 442 11 002 RFA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2011 3060||BJA FY 11 Violent Gang and Gun Crime Reduction Program (Project Safe Neighborhoods)|
|BJA 2011 3031||BJA FY 11 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program Local Solicitation|
|BJA 2011 3029||BJA FY 11 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program State Solicitation|
|BJA 2011 3069||BJA FY 11 Prison Rape Elimination Act Demonstration Projects to Establish Zero Tolerance Cultures for Sexual Assault Program|
|BJA 2011 3073||BJA FY 11 Prison Industry Enhancement Certification Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2011 3071||OJJDP FY 2011 Defending Childhood Task Force Technical Assistance Project|
|BJA 2011 3063||BJA FY 11 Improving Criminal Courts Solicitation|
|BJA 2011 3076||BJA FY 11 Building Neighborhood Capacity Program Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator|
|OJJDP 2011 3072||OJJDP FY 2011 Second Chance Act Juvenile Offender Reentry Program for Planning and Demonstration Projects|
|INL 11 GR 0005 EAP 06102011||Asia Regional Anticorruption Advisor Program (RACA)|
|INL 11 GR 0006 EUR 06102011||Macedonia Defense Bar Program|
|ONDCP DRUGCOURTTTA 2012||ONDCP Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|SMART 2013 8372||SMART FY 13 Maintenance and Operation of the National Sex Offender Public Website|
|SMART 2013 3590||SMART FY 13 Sex Offender Management Fellowship Program|
|DOJ 2014 3709||FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|SMART 2014 3783||SMART FY 14 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|SMART 2014 3915||SMART FY Campus Sexual Assault Perpetrator Treatment Pilot Project|
|D15AP00008||Estate Planning Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives|
|SMART 2015 4074||SMART FY 15 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|SMART 2015 4107||SMART FY 15 Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management Applying Circles of Support and Accountability in Indian Country Project Sites|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAID CAMBODIA 442 11 002 RFA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.