Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0003
- The Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Use of Microalgae Feedstocks in the Joint Development and Validation of a Novel Algal Lipids Extraction Technology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 24, 2011 and posted on Jun 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 6, 2011.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Counter Trafficking in Persons Program
Previous opportunity: Mobilization of Pumps and Use of Operators and trainers at the Mni Wiconi Project Emergency Flood Control
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 12 1440||Environmental Engineering|
|PD 12 7909||Biosensing|
|PD 12 1491||Biotechnology, Biochemical, and Biomass Engineering|
|PD 12 1443||Fluid Dynamics|
|PD 12 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|PD 12 7644||Energy for Sustainability|
|PD 12 7236||Biophotonics|
|PD 12 5345||Biomedical Engineering|
|PD 12 1401||Catalysis and Biocatalysis|
|PD 12 1415||Particulate and Multiphase Processes|
|PD 12 1406||Thermal Transport Processes|
|PD 12 1417||Chemical and Biological Separations|
|PD 12 1407||Combustion, Fire, and Plasma Systems|
|PD 12 1414||Interfacial Processes and Thermodynamics|
|PD 12 1403||Process and Reaction Engineering|
|G11AS20042||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DARPA BAA 11 55||I2O Mission oriented Resilient Clouds (MRC)|
|G11AS20044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G11AS20045||Cooperative Ecosystem Ecosystem Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G11AS20043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2009 CALL 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.