Apply for L12AS00122
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM CO PARTNERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER PROJECTS TO ENHANCE PUBLIC LANDS RECREATION AND WILDERNESS MANAGEMENT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.238 Challenge Cost Share.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2012 and posted on Jun 19, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 3, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $50,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program
Previous opportunity: TANF Program Integrity Innovation Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L12AS00122
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L12AS00122) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F12AS00231||Assessing Management Needs to Enhance Recovery for the Eastern Massasauga, year four|
|L12AS00129||BLM CA Lassen Land and Trails Trust LLTT Modoc Line|
|F12AS00233||University of California, Davis Species Project|
|L12AS00131||BLM NV Nevada Ecological Site Descriptions State and Transition Models Development|
|NPS NOIR1580120287||Estimating grizzly bear use of large ungulate carcasses with GPS telemetry data|
|NPS 12 NERO 0044||Developing Chesapeake Youth Corps Network|
|L12AS00126||BLM WY 2012 Challenge Cost Share Program|
|NPS NOIR1264120036||Heritage Partnerships Program 3D Digital Documentation|
|NPS 12 NERO 0049||Assisting in Development of Potomac River Segment of the Captain John Smith Chesapeake and Star Spangled Banner National Historic Trails|
|NPS 12 NERO 0048||Development of LandScope Chesapeake|
|R12SS11010||Irrigation Water Delivery Metering Project|
|NPS NOIR1378120016||Technology Enhanced Interpretation Development|
|USDA NRCS TX 12 01||Texas NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|L12AS00133||BLM UT Remote Sensing Of Milford Flat Wildfire|
|NPS NOIR9560120105||Implementing the Northern Rockies Fire Science Network to Facilitate Fire Science Communication|
|NPS NOIR8213120090||Landscape Assessment|
|NPS NOIR6068120037||Ethnography Traditional Cultural Property Nomination|
|L12AS00127||Revitalization of Nevada Landscapes|
|F12AS00241||Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plans|
|F12AS00242||Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plans|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L12AS00122", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.