Apply for L16AS00028
- The DOI-BLM in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Nevada 2017 Challenge Cost Share Program All projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.238.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2016 and posted on Jan 29, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: "HIV Care and Treatment Services in the Dukwi Refugee Camp – Botswana under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)”
Previous opportunity: Increasing the Implementation of Evidence-Based Cancer Survivorship Interventions to Increase Quality and Duration of Life among Cancer Patients
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L16AS00028
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L16AS00028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NWP 16 0001||Argus Beach Monitoring System|
|L16AS00030||BLM OR/WA - Juniper Dunes Area Access Road Design and Construction|
|L16AS00029||BLM CA King Range National Conservation Area Youth Nicks Interns|
|USGS 16 FA 0045||Notice of Intent - Gulf Coast Carbon Center Collaboration on Carbon Sequestration Capacity Evaluation|
|L16AS00034||BLM (Arizona), CESU BLM YFO LOWER GILA RIVER VEGETATION MAPPING|
|L16AS00032||BLM Utah GSENM Backcountry Monitoring Project|
|L16AS00031||BLM CA North Coast Coast Range California Botanical Projects|
|BOR PN 16 F003||Coordination and Project Development of Fish Habitat Projects in the Grande Ronde Sub-basin|
|P16AS00046||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead NRA using American Conservation Experience Youth Work Crews|
|R16AN20013||Contra Loma Boat Launch|
|F16AS00098||Natural Resources Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|W912DR 16 2 RFP 0002||Charles River Natural Valley Storage Area|
|F16AS00104||Resilient Landscapes Longleaf Pine Restoration|
|R16 FOA DO 005||Drought Contingency Planning Frants for Fiscal Year 2016|
|USGS 16 FA 0095||Notice of Intent - Valuing the Societal Benefit of Geospatial Information|
|L16AS00037||BLM CO - Vegetation Management and Fuels Reduction.|
|P16AS00047||Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F16AS00114||Research Grants (Generic)|
|USGS FA 16 54||Notice of Intent Hazard Assessment and Monitoring of Aleutian Arc Volcanoes|
|L16AS00039||BLM-(Arizona), Yume Field Office (YFO) RESTORATION CREWS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L16AS00028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.