Apply for L11AS00142
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR WA 2011 Challenge Cost Share Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.238 Challenge Cost Share.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2011 and posted on Jun 28, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $285,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $285,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Pathways to Responsible Fatherhood Grants
Previous opportunity: Community Centered Healthy Marriage and Relationship Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00142
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00142) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOI NPS GLRI E11AC60418||Benthic Habitats in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore|
|DOI NPS GLRI E11AC60419||Nearshore Trophic Structure and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NPSNOIGRSA10540||Trails maintenance and fence removal|
|DOI NPS GLRI E11AC60420||Control None Native Invasive Species in the Great Lakes Basin|
|NPD NOIR8100110279||National Park Service Catalog Rocky Mountain Region Legislative Records|
|L11AS00143||BLM OR WA Crooked River Community, Prineville District, Oregon|
|L11AS00147||BLM OR WA Burns Malheur Wirelettuce Restoration Efforts, Burns District, Oregon|
|L11AS00146||BLM UT Cedar City Field Office Bat Habitat Inventory and Population Monitoring|
|L11AS00148||BLM OR WA Douglas Creek Riparian Restoration and Monitoring, Spokane District, Washington|
|L11AS00149||BLM UT Historic Sand Cliff Signatures Public Archaeology Project|
|8USFWSIM 1005||Design Strategic Approach to Mgmt of Invasive Plants on NWRS|
|L11AS00140||Cave and Mine Bat Monitoring in the State of Colorado|
|NPS NOIP11AT80598||Crater Lake Science and Learning Center|
|L11AS00152||SWA BLM GJFO MINE CLOSURE AND RECLAMATION PROJECT 2011|
|NPS NOIR1522110015||National Park Service Youth Internship Program|
|NPS NOIR8100110205||Catalog Santa Fe Preservation Program Archives|
|NPS NOIR1526115186||National Park Service Using mtDNA and Microsatellites From Current Reference Populations and Museum Specimens to Explore the Heritage of Cutthroat Trout in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|NPS NOIR1445110039||National Park Service Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|NPR NOIR7700111026||National Park Service NTIR Database|
|L11AS00155||National Scenic and Historic Trail Youth Intern Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00142", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.