Apply for L11AS00114
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR WA CESU Fire Regimes, Forest Change and Restoration of Forested Plant Associations in the Middle Applegate Watershed, Medford District, Oregon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.232 Wildland Fire Research and Studies Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 1, 2011 and posted on May 31, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $60,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)
Previous opportunity: DDACTS Teen Seat Belt Use Initiative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00114
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00114) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00411||Intern Assistance for Aquatic Invasive Species (Marine and Great Lakes)|
|L11AS00106||Meadow Valley Wash Noxious Weed Control Phase 2|
|NPSNOIELMA110012||Continental Divide National Scenic Trail Planning and Improvements|
|11SS10FW001||Methow Subbasin Anadromous Fishery Habitat Improvement II|
|NOI P11AT00329||Channel Islands National Park Seabird Projects|
|R8100110249||National Park Service Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00428||Geoscientists in the Park|
|NPS NOIR7500110009||National Park Service Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeons Ranch Subunit, Pecos National Historical Park|
|NPS NOIR2126110010||National Park Service Pikas In Peril Multi Regional Vulnerability Assessment of a Climate Sensitive Sentinel Species, Year 3|
|R11SS60008||Mobilization of Pumps and Use of Operators and trainers at the Mni Wiconi Project Emergency Flood Control|
|DOI FWS R8 REFUGES 11 003||Riparian Brush rabbit and San Joaquin Valley Ripairan woodrat|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00447||Develop Servicewide Review and Population Models for Ungulate Management in the NPS|
|L11AS00116||BLM CO GJFO RECREATION and TRAVEL MANAGEMENT|
|91200117018||WCCBP Student Program|
|L11AS00117||BLM CA Mattole River Recovery Rearing Project|
|L11AS00118||Take Pride in America Phase III SNPLMA|
|L11AS00113||BLM WY Native Plant Materials Development High Altitude Evaluation and Increase|
|L11AS00121||National Fire Program Rural Fire and Ready Reserve in MT and ND|
|L11AS00119||Golden Eagle Concentration Areas and Renewable Energy in the Montana/Dakotas|
|NPS NOIR8690110008||National Park Service Emergency Stabilization, Assessment, and Treatment of Painted Plasters in the Mission Church at Tumacacori National Historical Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00114", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.