Apply for L11AS00123
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR WA CESU Riparian Elevation Facilitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2011 and posted on Jun 13, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $36,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Legacy Data Mining
Previous opportunity: Climate Change Adaptation Strategy
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00123
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00123) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|8USFWSIM 1001||Legacy Data Mining|
|8USFWSIM 1002||National Vegetation Classification System|
|8USFWSIM 1003||Biostatistical Design and Analysis|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00491||Soil Resources Inventory Project|
|L11AS00124||BLM WY Medicine Bow Conservation District Projects|
|L11AS00126||Communities as Risk Assistance Program|
|R11SF81306||WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|R11SF81307||WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|NPS NOIR1580110263||Moose Exhibit Site 48YE201 Archeological Data Recovery, Yellowstone NP, WY Phase I, Excavations|
|NPS NOIR7810110019||Joint Research on the Endemism of White Sands National Monument and Cuatrocienegas Protected Area Phase III FY11|
|L11AS00125||BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration Project|
|L11AS00127||BLM CA Mattole River Fisheries Monitoring and Improvement Project|
|R11SF32000028||Digital Archiving of Cultural Reports|
|NPS NOIR2126110012||Technical assistance for the Upper Columbia Basin Network including database development, GIS, and science communication Phase 2|
|L11AS00132||BLM OR WA Renewable Energy Partnership Collaboration and Facilitation|
|NPS NOI NOCA P11AT8XXXX R9471111144||Notice of Intent to award sole source Task Order Landbird Monitoring|
|P11AT36064||Using Pop Up Satelite Transmitting Tags for Understanding Pacific Halibut Movement in and around Glacier Bay National Park Preserve|
|P11AT36145||Create Model of Glacier Bay National Park Preserves Late Pleistocene Coastline|
|P11AT36177||Ethnohistory Ethnoarchaeology of Reindeer Herding on the Alaska Peninsula|
|P11AT36708||AK Park Science|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00123", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.