Apply for L11AS00101
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR WA Oregon Conservation and Environmental Stewardship Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225 Recreation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2011 and posted on May 18, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 1, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Reclamations Water Use Efficiency Grant Program, California Bay Delta Constituents
Previous opportunity: Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 11 NOIGRSM 10105||Vegetation Classification and Mapping of the Appalachian National Scenic Trail|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AC00235||High level ecological classifications for NPS units|
|NPS WASO NOI P11AT00331||New Mexico Institute of Mining Support Service for the Executive Director|
|L11AS00081||Tri County Weed Treatment and Inventory Project|
|STRC 21550 01||South Texas Refuge Complex Beyond the Boundaries|
|E11AC00347||Devlop metrics to quantify the influence of underwater vessel noise on marine mammal communication|
|FWS WMGBP FY2012||Webless Migratory Game Bird Program RFP|
|NPS NOIR8100110244||National Park Service Pack Fragile Items for Move of Collections at Mesa Verde National park|
|R4 2011 03||NOI to award Marsh Impoundment 10, Mattamuskeet NWR|
|NPS NOIR1434110027||National Park Service INSTAAR Participation, Ice Patches as Sources of Archeological and Paleoecological Data in Climate Change Research in Glacier National Park Year Three|
|L11AS00108||BLM OR WA Integrating Cascade Siskiyou National Monument Aquatic Resource Inventories and Monitoring, Medford District, Oregon|
|L11AS00109||BLM OR WA Grassland Communities in the Cascade Siskiyou National Monument|
|L11AS00110||BLM OR WA Molalla River Rapid Bio Assessment (RBA) Project, Salem District, Oregon|
|L11AS00111||BLM OR WA Five Creeks Riparian and Rangeland Restoration, Burns District, Oregon|
|FWSR9 DMBM 9723||International Migratory Bird Day|
|FWS R9 DMBM 9726||Atlantic Flyway Council Cooperative Waterfowl Banding|
|FWS R9 DMBM 9715||Cooperative North American Shotgunning Education Program|
|L11AS00112||Data Sharing Program in North Dakota and South Dakota|
|P11AT81571||Enhance Cultural Resources at Battery East Section of Bay Trail Corridor|
|L11AS00114||BLM OR WA CESU Fire Regimes, Forest Change and Restoration of Forested Plant Associations in the Middle Applegate Watershed, Medford District, Oregon|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.