Apply for L11AS00132
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM OR WA Renewable Energy Partnership Collaboration and Facilitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2011 and posted on Jun 17, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $300,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $71,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Advancing National Integration
Previous opportunity: Technical assistance for the Upper Columbia Basin Network including database development, GIS, and science communication Phase 2
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00132
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00132) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI NOCA P11AT8XXXX R9471111144||Notice of Intent to award sole source Task Order Landbird Monitoring|
|P11AT36064||Using Pop Up Satelite Transmitting Tags for Understanding Pacific Halibut Movement in and around Glacier Bay National Park Preserve|
|P11AT36145||Create Model of Glacier Bay National Park Preserves Late Pleistocene Coastline|
|P11AT36177||Ethnohistory Ethnoarchaeology of Reindeer Herding on the Alaska Peninsula|
|P11AT36708||AK Park Science|
|FWS JV GLRI 12||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
|P12AC10047||Twin Lakes Youth Program|
|FWS DMBM AHDP 2012 0007||Avian Health and Disease Program project support Region 7|
|USDA NRCS CA 12 0001||Water Quality Improvements Lake Tahoe Basin El Dorado or Placer County, CA|
|USDA NRCS CA 12 0002||Water Quality Improvements Lake Tahoe Basin Douglas or Washoe County, NV|
|FWS DMBM AHDP 2012 0002||Avian Health and Disease Surveillance and Monitoring Support|
|FWS DMBM AHDP 2012 0001||Avian Health and Disease Surveillance and Monitoring Support for Region 1|
|F12AS00039||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program R5|
|USDA NRCS CA 12 003||Conservation Innovation Grant CA|
|P12AC10268||Hawk Hill Restoration|
|P12AC10303||Interpretation and Education|
|P12AC10370||Invasive Plant Management at Muir Woods National Monument|
|P11AT00572||Natural Resouce Conservation and Management on Alcatraz Island|
|USDA NRCS CA 12 0004||FARM BILL ASSISTANCE SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY, CA|
|USDA NRCS CA 12 0005||FARM BILL ASSISTANCE STANISLAUS COUNTY, CA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00132", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.