BLM Utah Connecting With Communities Project (L16AS00162)
- The DOI-BLM in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Utah Connecting With Communities Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2016 and posted on Jun 06, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L16AS00162) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L16AS00163||BLM Utah Monticello Field Office Ethnographic Information Partnership|
|P16AS00220||Notice of Intent: Traditional Use Study â¿¿ Phase II|
|P16AS00219||Notice of Intent:Ethnobotany and TEK|
|NPSNOIGREE1600872||Rail fencing restoration project|
|L16AS00165||BLM OR/WA - Native Plant Restoration, Northwestern Oregon|
|L16AS00164||BLM OR-WA, Prairie Plant Conservation, Restoration and Outreach Projects|
|L16AS00166||BLM-Alaska, Forty-mile Caribou Habitat Relationships|
|L16AS00168||BLM-New Mexico, Crude Helium Enrichment Unit Project|
|L16AS00171||BLM Utah Reptile and Amphibian Inventory and Monitoring|
|P16AS00223||Notice of Intent: Integration of strategic wildfire and fuel treatment analysis into national budget framework|
|L16AS00173||BLM OR/WA - San Juan Islands Terrestrial Managers Partnership|
|F16AS00273||FY16 Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force Regional Panels|
|L16AS00181||Veteran and Youth crew Pinyon-Juniper thinning and Hazard Tree Removal Project.|
|P16AS00225||Native Conservation Corps|
|F16AS00278||Research Grants (Generic)|
|USGS FA 16 0247||Notice of Intent - Imaging Faults in Induced Earthquake Zones using Earthquake and Controlled Source Data – North Texas and Northern Oklahoma|
|L16AS00172||BLM OR-WA Stream and Riparian Restoration, Burns District|
|NPSNOILAMR1600900||Multi-use Trail System Project|
|P16AS00221||Save the Franciscan Manzanita|
|L16AS00178||BLM OR-WA Drought and Sagebrush: Management Implications|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L16AS00162", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.