BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat (L18AS00087)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,735,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 10
Previous opportunity: BLM ORWA 2018 Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00087) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00219||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00220||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00221||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|L18AS00088||WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program|
|F18AS00222||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P18AS00482||Population Management Analysis for Condor Program Efficiencies|
|BOR MP 18 N014||Planning, Design, and Construction of the Mowry Bridge Retrofit for the Reach 2B and Mendota Pool Bypass Improvement Project|
|L18AS00076||BLM Utah Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument/Kanab Field Office Visitor Interpretation, Education, and Public Outreach Project|
|P18AS00164||Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Interns|
|L18AS00082||BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation|
|F18AS00285||2018 FWS NWR System Friends Program|
|G18AS00114||National Land Remote Sensing Education Outreach and Research Activity (NLRSEORA)|
|BOR MP 18 N009||Technical Assistance and Trinity Management Council (TMC) Support|
|P18AS00489||Natural and cultural resource projects|
|F18AS00288||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|L18AS00007||BLM FY2018 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program|
|N62473 18 2 0006||Rare Plant Monitoring at Naval Base Point Loma and Naval Base Coronado|
|L18AS00090||BLM Idaho Biological Control Development|
|BOR UC 18 N023||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention - Wyoming|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00087", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.