Apply for P16AS00017
- The DOI-NPS in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Business Plan Internship Program FY 2016" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2015 and posted on Dec 17, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent - no applications will be accepted.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BLM (Arizona), CESU Lower Sonoran F.O. Remote Sensing Project
Previous opportunity: BLM-(Arizona), BLM Arizona Native Plant Materials for Pollinators_ Gardens_ Education ASO
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AC00061||Conservation Interns for Media Projects for Katmai National Park|
|P16AC00110||Conservation Intern for Education Projects|
|P16AC00039||Conservation Interns for Trail Maintenance Projects|
|P16AS00018||Bering Land Bridge Educational Mobile Application|
|16 COE RAISE 1221||Student of the Year-Raise Award|
|ED GRANTS 122215 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Talent Search Program CFDA Number 84.044A|
|ED GRANTS 122115 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.044A|
|P16AC00056||Conservation Intern for Maintenance Projects in GLBA|
|P16AS00021||National Capital Parks East: Shaw Neighborhood Research Interns|
|NPSNOIGRTE1600115||Mountains to Main Street Intern Training|
|ED GRANTS 122415 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Captioned and Described Educational Media CFDA Number 84.327N|
|NPS DOIP16AC00129||Conservation Intern for Interp Projects at the Anchorage Interagency Visitor Center|
|P16AS00026||International Research and Initiatives|
|P16AS00034||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|P16AS00033||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|P16AS00009||Fee Management Agreement for Oregon Caves National Monument and Preserve|
|NPS 16 NERO 0013||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - The Essex National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00036||Teacher Professional Development Workshop|
|P16AS00040||Public Affairs Intern|
|FY16||National Summer Transportation Institute|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.