Apply for BAA 11 01 PKS
- The Air Force Research Lab in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center of Excellence (CoE) in Laser Based Remote Sensing and Communications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800 Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 6, 2011 and posted on Apr 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 7, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative (PASI)
Previous opportunity: Renewable Resources Extension Act National Focus Fund Projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BAA 11 01 PKS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BAA 11 01 PKS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0000523||Terabit Networking for Extreme Scale Science|
|11 531||Research Coordination Networks (RCN)|
|NNH11ZDA001N GEO||ROSES 2011 Heliophysics Research Geospace Science|
|NNH11ZDA001N CDAPS||ROSES 2011Cassini Data Analysis and Participating Scientists|
|NNH11ZDA001N PATM||ROSES 2011 Planetary Atmospheres|
|DE FOA 0000387||TRANSFORMATIONAL PV SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY NEXT GENERATION PHOTOVOLTAICS II|
|NNH11ZDA001N ICVC||ROSES 2011 Impacts of Climate Variability and Change on NASA Centers and Facilities|
|DE FOA 0000528||Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) Academic Alliance Program|
|G11AS20025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest|
|NNH11ZDA001N MFRP||ROSES 2011 Mars Fundamental Research|
|NNH10ZEA001N CTD2||ROA 2010 C.2 NextGen Concepts and Technology Development Project (CTD2)|
|NNH11ZDA001N HDEE||ROSES 2011 Heliophysics Data Environment Enhancements|
|DARPA BAA 11 45||Electronic Photonic Heterogeneous Integration (E PHI)|
|BAA AFOSR 2011 01||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|14330 BG515||Pacific Lamprey in the Lower Columbia River|
|W81XWH 11 BCRP POSTDOC||DoD Breast Cancer Postdoctoral Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 11 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 11 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 11 BCRP IDEA||DoD Breast Cancer Idea Award|
|W81XWH 11 BCRP TVA||DoD Breast Cancer Transformative Vision Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BAA 11 01 PKS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.