Apply for USDA NIFA OP 003436
- The National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Renewable Resources Extension Act National Focus Fund Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.500 Cooperative Extension Service.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 6, 2011 and posted on Apr 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 6, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $300,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Applications may be submitted by 1862 and 1890 land grant institutions. Project Directors are encouraged to have an extension appointment.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Center of Excellence (CoE) in Laser Based Remote Sensing and Communications
Previous opportunity: RARE AND INVASIVE PLANT ASSESSMENT, MONITORING AND EDUCATION ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA OP 003436
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA OP 003436) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L11AS00097||New Mexico Forest and Woodland Inventory and Monitoring (CESU)|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 003448||Organic Transitions Program|
|USDA NIFA OP 003451||Rangeland Research Program|
|USDA NRCS SD 11 01||South Dakota Conservation Innovation Grants FY11|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA OP 003436", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.