Apply for EPA R3CBP 09 03
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Reduction in Nutrients and Sediment Loads from the West Virginia Headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.466 Chesapeake Bay Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 30, 2008 and posted on Oct 30, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 12, 2008 Please refer to the full announcement, including Section IV for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Private institutions of higher education County governments City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments.
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Reduction in Nutrients and Sediment Loads from the Delaware Headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA R3CBP 09 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R3CBP 09 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R3CBP 09 01||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Reduction in Nutrients and Sediment Loads from the Delaware Headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed|
|EPA R3CBP 09 02||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Reduction in Nutrients and Sediment Loads from the New York Headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed|
|EPA OW OWOW 09 01||FY 2009 Request for Proposals from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 319|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 08 09||ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE THROUGH HYBRID TECHNOLOGY|
|EPA G2008 STAR W1||Computational Toxicology Research Centers in vitro and in silico Models Of Developmental Toxicity Pathways|
|EPA EE 09 02||Environmental Education Grants Solicitation Notice for 2009|
|EPA R1 09 OEP WQB||Region 1 Request for Initial Proposals for EPA/Regional Dedicated Water Quality Program Funding|
|ECON 09 01||FWS ECON ACES 2008|
|M OAA EGAT PEP 09 001 DRAFTPD||DRAFT Sustainable Conservation Approaches in Priority EcosystemS (SCAPES)|
|FWS112508||NM Jumping Mouse Conservation Recovery|
|EPA OPEI DCED 09 01||Smart Growth Network Website|
|EPA OW OWM 09 01||FY 2009 Technical Training Support Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs|
|H4506070713 01||Assess long term change in the acid base chemistry of Streams in the mountains of VA.|
|ECON 09 02||FWS ECON AERE WORKSHOPS 2009|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 09 01||Sustainability for the 7th Generation Initiative (SGI)|
|EPA R10 WEI1 2009||West Coast Estuaries Initiative|
|EPA R5 GL2009 1||Lake Erie Coordinated Science and Monitoring|
|EPA R3CBP 09 05||LGAC Support and Circuit Rider Program|
|DOI SM 253 10||Not for Profit AMD Reclamation|
|FWSPIE2||fish benthic survey with apra harbor|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R3CBP 09 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.