Apply for RFA FD 13 034
- The Food Drug Administration in the agriculture business and commerce consumer protection education employment, labor and training environment food and nutrition health information and statistics science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborating Centers of Excellence in Regulatory Science and Innovation (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103 Food and Drug AdministrationResearch.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2013 and posted on May 17, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 8, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,400,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education.
- Hispanic serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Consumer Protection Education Employment, Labor and Training Environment Food and Nutrition Health Information and Statistics Science and Technology and other Researc
Next opportunity: National Public Health Practice and Resource Centers for Children with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder or Tourette Syndrome
Previous opportunity: FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 13 034
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 13 034", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.