Apply for F16AS00319
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Sagebrush Conservation fot the Future: Science-Based Evaluations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2016 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement under the Rocky Mountain CESU agreement to University of Montana in accordance with Department of Interior Policy 505 DM 2 (2) Continuation and (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Alligator Hill Youth Trail Rehabilitation Crew - SLBE
Previous opportunity: Great Basin Fire Science Exchange
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00319
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F16AS00319) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|16 578||Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs|
|16 579||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs|
|16 581||Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs|
|DHS 16 PD 120 001||Rural Emergency Medical Communications Demonstration Project|
|G16AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F16AS00206||Coordinating position for monarch butterfly planning and conservation|
|P16AS00321||Cooperative Research and Training Programs Resources of the National Park Service|
|16 583||Partnerships for Innovation: Accelerating Innovation Research- Technology Translation|
|BOR DO 16 017||Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Concentrate Stream Pilot Study|
|G16AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|BLM JFSP 0001||Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Pre Notice of Potential Topics|
|16 586||NSF/Intel Partnership on Information-Centric Networking in Wireless Edge Networks|
|16 587||Wireless Innovation between Finland and the US|
|G16AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 16 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy Idea Development Award|
|F16AS00359||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|GRANT12187383||2013 Great Lakes Phragmites Collaborative, Phragmites Symbiosos Collaborative and Coastal Science Strategy|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2016 0009||Military Medical Photonics Program|
|W911NF 16 R 0027||Collaborative Research for Enhanced Academic-TTCP Engagement (CREATE)|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2016 0008||Air Force Defense Research Sciences Conference and Workshop Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00319", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.