Apply for 511 09 000001
- The Bolivia USAID La Paz in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Development Activity Fund Program (CDAF Program)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2009 and posted on Aug 3, 2009.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2009.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: New England Transportation Consortium Research Study 06 1 New England Verification of NCHRP 1 37A Mechanistic Empirical Pavement Design
Previous opportunity: Sustainable Rangelands Roundtable
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 511 09 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (511 09 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|VA GRANTS 06302010 001||Cemetery|
|NPS NOI WASO 09 0004||National Park Service National Public Lands Day|
|BLM NM NOI 09 1094||Wildfire Risk Reduction for Rural Communities|
|BLM CA NOI 09 5005||BLM CA EL CENTRO UDG|
|BLM CA NOI 09 5006||BLM CA CHALLENGE COST SHARE UDG|
|AH5140090098||BLRI Anniversary Celebration Project|
|PRE SOLICITATION NOTICE YEMEN||Community Livelihoods Project in Yemen|
|USAID SENEGAL RFA 685 10 A 03||Supporting Democracy, Good Governance, and National Reconciliation|
|M OAA GRO EGAS DGP 10 001||Development Grants Program|
|RFA OAA 10 000001||Development and Expansion of Economic Assistance Programs That Fully Utilize Cooperatives and Credit Unions|
|USAID MADAGASCAR 10 001 APS||Water and Sanitation|
|279 10 012||Yemen Responsive Governance Project|
|RFA 279 10 006||Community Livelihood Project (CLP)|
|USAID PANAMA 525 10 003 APS||MERIDA Small Grant Program for Community Youth at Risk (CYAR)|
|DHS 10 CIS 010 002||Citizenship Grant Program|
|BLM OR RFA 10 1965||RECOVERY ACT BLM OR WA Youth Employment Opportunity Spokane District Recreational Trails Projects|
|USAID PAKISTAN 391 10 022||Gender Equity Program|
|RDRUS 10 01 HWWS||Household Water Well System Grant Program|
|RDRUS RFP 0310||Revolving Fund Program|
|AID RFI 114 10 006||New Economic Opportunities Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "511 09 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.