Community Economic Development Projects (HHS 2013 ACF OCS EE 0583)
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Economic Development Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.570 Community Services Block GrantDiscretionary Awards.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2013 and posted on May 3, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 2, 2013 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $16,300,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 21 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- As outlined in Section 680(a)(2) of the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Act of 1981, as amended by the Community Opportunities, Accountability, and Training and Educational Services Act of 1998 (Pub. L. 105 285), to be eligible for the CED program, an applicant must meet three conditions Applicant must be a private, non profit CDC with 501(c)(3) or non 501(c)(3) status Applicant must have articles of incorporation, bylaws, or other official documents demonstrating that the CDC has as a principal purpose in the planning, developing, or managing of low income housing or community economic development activities and The Board of Directors must have representation from each of the following community residents, business leaders, and civic leaders. NOTE The CDC designation does not need to be specified on any official documents as long as the three requirements stated earlier in this section are met. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Short Courses on Innovative Methodologies in the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R25)
Previous opportunity: DoD Neurofibromatosis Clinical Trial Award
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2013 ACF OCS EE 0583) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA SM 0057||Senior Medicare Patrol Integration Projects|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CT 0596||Child Welfare Training The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YE 0601||Research Connections|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YE 0604||Child Care Administrative Data Analysis Grants|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA CR 0042||National Resource Center on Chronic Disease Self Management Education Programs financed by 2013 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2013)|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CY 0575||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2013 ACL AOA SH0 0059||Measuring the Value of Prevention within the SMP Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE PH 0576||Center for Research on Hispanic Children Families|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE YE 0603||Child Care Research Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2013 ACF ANA NE 0588||Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies (SEEDS)|
|HHS 2013 ACF ORR ZV 0570||National Human Trafficking Hotline, Training, and Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF ANA NO 0587||Native Asset Building Initiative|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0612||Head Start Grantee Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan in Fairfield County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0615||Head Start Grantee Amelia, Appomattox, Buckingham, Charlotte, Cumberland, Goochland, Lunenburg, Nottoway, and Prince Edward Counties, Virginia|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0616||Early Head Start Grantee York County, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R04 0617||Head Start Grantee New Hanover County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R04 0618||Head Start Grantee Russell County, Alabama|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0614||Head Start Grantee Ashtabula County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0613||Early Head Start Grantee Ashtabula County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0620||Head Start Grantee Miller, Little River, Hempstead, Nevada, Lafayette, Sevier, and Howard Counties, Arkansas|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2013 ACF OCS EE 0583", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.