Apply for 14 SN 0012
- The Office of Naval Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Compact High Density Tactical Energy Storage" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300 Basic and Applied Scientific Research.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 5, 2014 and posted on May 6, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2014 Refer to the BAA or application instructions for white paper due dates..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,750,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- SEE ONRBAA14 001
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Native Asset Building Initiative
Previous opportunity: DoD Prostate Cancer Idea Development Award
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 14 SN 0012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (14 SN 0012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 14 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness New Investigator Award|
|NPS BAA 14 003||FY15 PROJECT ON ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND CONCEPTS FOR COUNTERING WMD (PASCC)|
|NNH14ZDA001N MDAP||ROSES 2014 Mars Data Analysis Program|
|DHS 14 DN 077 ARI 001||Domestic Nuclear Detection Office Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|NNH14ZDA001N LDAP||ROSES 2014 Lunar Data Analysis Program|
|FA FON0014 0005||JFSP Primary Announcement (1 Task Statement)|
|NWK 14 0001||Cooperative Agreement for Research and Program Assistance at DoD Installations Supported by the Kansas City District|
|P14AS00099||Database Development for Cumberland Piedmont Network Vital Signs Monitoring|
|14 565||Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology|
|NNJ14ZKA001N||LUNAR AND PLANETARY INSTITUTE|
|BAA DIA STIP 2014||The USAID Development Innovation Accelerator BAA|
|CRNBAA14 002||CRNBAA14 002|
|CRNBAA14 003||CRNBAA14 003 HBCU MI ONLY|
|NNH14ZDA001N ACLS||ROSES 2014 Atmospheric Composition Laboratory Research|
|G14AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G14AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G14AS00069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G14AS00070||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G14AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|W81XWH 14 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer Concept Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "14 SN 0012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.