Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ANA NO 0786
- The Administration for Children and Families ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native Asset Building Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.602 Assets for Independence Demonstration Program 93.612 Native American Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2014 and posted on May 6, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2014 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,600,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Eligible applicants include Native 501(c)(3) non profits serving Native Americans, Native non profit organizations designated by the Secretary of the Treasury as Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) that demonstrate a collaborative relationship with a local community based organization whose activities are designed to address poverty and the needs of community members for economic independence and stability, and Federally recognized Tribal governments or Alaska Native Villages, as defined in the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, that are joint applicants with a 501(c)(3) Native non profit organization. A full listing of eligible entities under this announcement will be published in the funding opportunity announcement. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship for profit organizations are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Human Services Research Partnership U.S. Virgin Islands
Previous opportunity: Compact High Density Tactical Energy Storage
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ANA NO 0786
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF ANA NO 0786) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE YR 0784||Human Services Research Partnership U.S. Virgin Islands|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DI 0076||Diversity Leadership Institute|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE PH 0602||Child Development Research Fellowship Program|
|HHS 2014 ACF ORR RG 0793||Refugee Home Based Child Care Microenterprise Development Project|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE PD 0802||Secondary Analyses of Strengthening Families Datasets|
|HHS 2014 ACL CDAP ST 0086||State Health Insurance Assistance Program National Technical Assistance Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0820||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Legal Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0823||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Regional Performance and Innovation Consortium (RPIC)|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0821||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Organizational Standards Center of Excellence (COE)|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DT 0070||National Training Initiative|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA FP 0083||PPHF 2014 Evidence Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS EE 0817||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS EE 0819||Community Economic Development Healthy Food Financing Initiative Projects|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0831||Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CZ 0815||National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Tribes|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE PD 0804||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DM 0084||Supported Decision Making|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0829||Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LE 0087||Model Approaches Phase II Systems Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HP 0814||Early Head Start Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnership Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF ANA NO 0786", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.