Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AR 0978
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.060 Competitive Abstinence Education (CAE).
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2015 and posted on Apr 22, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) County governments City or township governments Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Independent school districts Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Grants made under the authority of section 510(b)(2)(A)ndash(H) of the Social Security Act shall be made only to public and private entities that agree that, with respect to an adolescent to whom the entities provide abstinence education under such grant, the entities will not provide to that adolescent any other education regarding sexual conduct, except to the extent that health information or services are legally required by law, the entity shall provide health information or services to the adolescent in a different setting than the setting in which abstinence education is being provided. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Special Research Grants Program Aquaculture Research
Previous opportunity: Consortium for Advanced Manufacturing Foresights
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AR 0978
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AR 0978) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2015 4231||OVC FY 15 Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Toolkit 2.0 Competitive Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE YE 1009||Secondary Analyses of Data on Early Care and Education|
|OVC 2015 4238||OVC FY 15 2016 National Crime Victims Rights Week Community Awareness Projects|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS EF 0981||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|OVC 2015 4255||OVC FY 15 Supporting Male Survivors of Violence|
|OVC 2015 4246||OVC FY 15 State Victim Assistance Academy Technical Assistance Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR RB 0983||Refugee Technical Assistance Program|
|OVC 2015 4252||OVC FY 15 Vision 21 Building State Technology Capacity Competitive Solicitation|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE YR 1010||Early Head Start University Partnerships Building the Evidence Base for Infant/Toddler Center based Programs|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA JI 0106||State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZT 0988||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA DS 0105||Alzheimerss Disease Supportive Services Program (ADSSP) Creating and Sustaining Dementia Capable Service Systems for People with Dementia and their Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA AL 0104||Alzheimers Disease Initiative Specialized Supportive Services (ADI SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2015)|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA UC 0109||Information and Planning Understanding the Capacity of the Aging Network|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FO 0992||Responsible Fatherhood Opportunities for Reentry and Mobility|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FM 0985||Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FH 0990||National Center for Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FK 0993||New Pathways for Fathers and Families|
|OVC 2015 4269||OVC FY 15 Language Access Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD LR 0103||2015 Lifespan Respite Care Program Grants to New States|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AR 0978", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.