Apply for RFA OAA 15 000002
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Concept Paper for Improving Supply Chain Management Systems Project (ISCMS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 4, 2015 and posted on Jan 5, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 11, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $8,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Any local (defined below) non governmental organizations (NGOs), private voluntary organizations (PVOs), Faith based and community organizations, and for profit companies willing to forego profit will be eligible for award under this RFA. In support of the Agency s interest in fostering a larger assistance base and expanding the number and sustainability of development partners, USAID encourages applications from potential new partners. A local partner may be an individual or sole proprietorship or a legal entity of any type. To be considered an eligible local partner for the purposes of the intended RFA, the partner must meet the following criteria (1) Is legally organized under the laws of India (2) Has its principal place of business or operations in India (3) Is majority owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of India and (4) Is managed by a governing body the majority of who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of India For purposes of this provision, majority owned and managed by include, without limitation, beneficiary interests and the power, either directly or indirectly, whether exercised or exercisable, to control the election, appointment, or tenure of the organizations managers or a majority of the organizations governing body by any means.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Grants to Enhance Food Safety National Training, Education, Extension, Outreach, and Technical Assistance Competitive Grants Program (U18)
Previous opportunity: Estate Planning Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OAA 15 000002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OAA 15 000002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA EAA 15 001||FY15 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant Projects|
|HRSA 15 123||Rural Health Care Coordination Network Partnership Program|
|ED ACL GRANTS 021715 001||ED HHS Administration for Community Living NIDILRR Research Health and Function of Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133A 3|
|ED ACL GRANTS 021715 003||ED HHS Administration for Community Living NIDILRR Development Health and Function of Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133A 8|
|ED ACL GRANTS 021715 002||ED HHS Administration for Community Living NIDILRR Research Community Living and Participation of Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133A 4|
|ED ACL GRANTS 021715 004||ED HHS Administration for Community Living NIDILRR Development Community Living and Participation of Individuals with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.133A 9|
|ED ACL GRANTS 021715 005||ED HHS Administration for Community Living NIDILRR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program RERCs Individual Mobility and Manipulation CFDA Number 84.133E 1|
|ED ACL GRANTS 021715 006||ED HHS Administration for Community Living NIDILRR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program RERCs Information and Communication Technologies Access CFDA Number 84.133E 3|
|ED ACL GRANTS 021715 007||ED HHS Administration for Community Living NIDILRR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program RERCs Physical Access and Transportation CFDA Number 84.133E 5|
|ED ACL GRANTS 031015 001||HHS/ACL/NIDILRR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program Minority Serving Institution (MSI) Field Initiated Program (Research) CFDA Number 84.133G 4|
|ED ACL GRANTS 031115 001||HHS/ACL/NIDILRR Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program Community Living and Participation CFDA Number 84.133P 1|
|ED ACL GRANTS 031115 002||HHS/ACL/NIDILRR Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program Employment CFDA Number 84.133P 3|
|ED ACL GRANTS 031115 003||HHS/ACL/NIDILRR Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program Health and Function CFDA Number 84.133P 4|
|ED ACL GRANTS 031315 001||HHS/ACL/NIDILRR Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I CFDA Number 84.133S 1|
|ED ACL GRANTS 031615 002||HHS/ACL/NIDILRR Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training Program CFDA Number 84.133P 5|
|ED ACL GRANTS 031715 001||HHS/ACL/NIDILRR Research Fellowships Program CFDA Number 84.133F 2|
|MP STT 15 001||FY15 State Partnership Initiative to Address Health Disparities|
|CDC RFA DD15 1506||Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan|
|HRSA 15 144||Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program|
|CDC RFA PS16 1602||Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention Program Auxiliary Prevention Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 15 000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.