Apply for USAID M OAA DCHA DOFDA 08 319 APS
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CONFLICT MITIGATION AND RECONCILIATION PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES WITH POSSIBLE MULTIPLE AWARDS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 8, 2008 and posted on Jan 9, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2008.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- US and non US non profit or for profit non govermental organizations (NGOs), International Organizations (IOs), and other qualified non US Government organizations (including faith based organizations and community based organizations.) See Section IV in APS for more details.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Conservation Internships
Previous opportunity: NEA Learning in the Arts for Children and Youth, FY2009
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAID M OAA DCHA DOFDA 08 319 APS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAID M OAA DCHA DOFDA 08 319 APS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRL 09 EGYPT PROP 051309||Request for Egypt Proposals|
|DRL 08 FORENSIC 051509||Forensic Assistance Programs in AF, EAP, and SCA|
|DRL 09 IRAQ PROP 090710||Request for Elections Related Initiatives in Iraq|
|DRL 09 IRAQ2 PROP 090710||Post National Election Democracy Initiatives in Iraq|
|NNH09CAO003O||NATIONAL LAB OPPORTUNITY|
|DRL 10 RSOI 01 CHINA 100402||Request for Statements of Interest China|
|PRM ECA 10 CA SA 05042010 AFGHAN||FY 2010 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting Afghan refugees in Pakistan|
|PRM ECA 10 CA SA 05042010 2 AFGHAN||FY 2010 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting returning refugees in Afghanistan Countrywide Announcement|
|DRL 10 GR SYRIA 062110||Human Rights and Civil Society Initiatives in Syria.|
|DRL 10 GR CUBA PROP 062810||Request for Proposals Cuba|
|DRL 3 IRAQ PROP 08202010||Iraq Womens Democracy Initiative|
|J979110K037||CESU Kobuk Valley National Park Cultural Resource Studies|
|FWS 11 MB 647 001||Migratory Bird Conservation in the Upper Midwest|
|PRM ECA 10 CA SA 12132010 PAKISTAN||FY 2011 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO programs benefiting Afghan refugees in Pakistan|
|PRM ANE 11 CA SA 012811||PRM NGO Projects in South Asia|
|EP PMC 11 001||Postal Model for Medical Countermeasures Delivery and Distribution|
|DRL 10 PROP 01 LIFELINE 110207||Lifeline Embattled NGO Global Assistance Fund|
|NNH11ZHA002C MSP||EONS 2011 MUREP Small Projects (MSP)|
|NNH11ZHA002C MSFCMISE||EONS 2011 MSFC Minorities in Science and Engineering|
|M OAA GRO LMA 11 00307||Science and Engineering Fellowship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAID M OAA DCHA DOFDA 08 319 APS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.