Continued Post-WNS Bat Surveys in Shenandoah National Park (NPS 17 NERO 0201)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Continued Post-WNS Bat Surveys in Shenandoah National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award a task agreement under a previously competed or single source justified master cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $56,100.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0201) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0203||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|NOIP17AC01367||Five Year Summary Report and Power Analysis of Landbirds in the Northern Great Plains|
|NOIP17AC01217||Collaborative Interpretation Partnership for Nicodemus National Historic Site|
|P17AS00793||PWR Cultural Resources GIS Internship|
|ETA UI INTEGRITY CENTER||Continued support of the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Integrity Center of Excellence (Integrity Center)|
|P17AS00807||Black Panther Party Research, Interpretation & Memory Project|
|P17AS00808||Survey and Repair Historic Marconi/RCA Antennas and Support Structures|
|NPS 17 NERO 0220||Youth Preservation Carpenter|
|RFA 688 17 000005||Mali Electoral Support Activity (MESA)|
|09162017 KV S2S 1||Oppotunity Title|
|INL 17CA0064 WHPHONDURAS GBV PREV 091717||Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence|
|RFA 117 17 000001||Comunitatea Mea/ My Community|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 008||Human Rights and Labor Programs in Bangladesh|
|INL 17CA0064 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 09172017||Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence|
|NOI ILAB 17 11||Youth Pathways-Central America (YPCA): Building pathways to learning, leadership, and livelihood opportunities for at-risk youth in El Salvador and Honduras|
|F17AS00467||FLORIDA fISH & WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION|
|F17AS00470||-Inspection and maintenance of manatee protection area marker network|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0201", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.