Apply for RFA OAA 11 000007
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Control of NTD ENVISION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 3, 2011 and posted on Apr 1, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 6, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $250,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- To be eligible for the Cooperative Agreement under this RFA, an organization must 1. Be a U.S. or non U.S. based non governmental institution, for profit, non profit, or private voluntary organization 2. Have experience and/or capacity in awarding and administering grants 3. Have experience working in the area of integrated NTD control described in this RFA 4. Agree to work with and hire individuals that have technical expertise in the NTDs described in this RFA and expertise in grants management 5. Have managerial, technical and institutional capacities to achieve the results outlined in this RFA and, 6. Have the capacity to collaborate with other organizations/groups to mobilize resources and disseminate best practices. USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously done business with USAID.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Educator Career Awareness Institute
Previous opportunity: State Implementation Planning Grants for Improving Services for Children and Youth with ASD
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OAA 11 000007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OAA 11 000007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AA 12 002||Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50)|
|RFA AA 12 003||Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60)|
|CDC RFA TP11 1102||Emergency Countermeasure Dispensing Staffing Plan|
|RFA 680 11 000001||Accelerating the Reduction of Malaria Morbidity and Mortality Program (ARM3)|
|RFA MD 11 005||NIMHD Resource Related Minority Health and Health Disparities Research (U24)|
|674 11 0038||REQUEST FOR COMMENTS South Africa Comprehensive Clinical HIV Related Service, Support and Capacity Development, in line with South African national, provincial and district policies, standards and implementation plans|
|RFA HL 12 009||Anchoring Metabolomic Changes to Phenotype (P20)|
|RFA HL 12 015||Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01)|
|RFA HL 12 021||Pulmonary Vascular Right Ventricular Axis Research Program (R01)|
|RFA HL 12 017||Short Term Institutional Training Grant for Clinician Scientists in Pediatric Respiratory, Sleep and Hematology/Transfusion Medicine (T35)|
|RFA MH 12 070||Pathophysiology of HIV Associated Neurodegeneration in Aging Populations on Long Term Anti Retroviral Therapy (R01)|
|RFA MH 12 071||Pathophysiology of HIV Associated Neurodegeneration in Aging Populations on Long Term Anti Retroviral Therapy (R21)|
|SG PHR 11 001||2011 Announcement of Availability of Funds for One Cooperative Agreement to Publish Public Health Reports|
|SM 11 008||Planning Grants for Expansion of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and their Families|
|RFA AI 11 013||Allergen Epitope Research and Validation Cnters (U19)|
|RFA AG 12 001||Limited Competition The Health and Retirement Study (U01)|
|SOL OAA 11 000042||Global Health Fellows Program II (GHFP II)|
|USAID TANZAIA 11 005 RFA||Improving Child and Maternal Nutrition in Tanzania|
|RFA HL 12 007||Life After Linkage The Future of Family Studies (R01)|
|PA 11 198||Understanding Clinical Information Needs and Health Care Decision Making Processes in the Context of Health Information Technology (IT) (R01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 11 000007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.